COPC Inc.'s Global Benchmarking Series 2022
Access on-demand reports and webinars about timely issues affecting contact centers and CX organizations covering topics such as:
• People management
• Workforce management
Informative data-rich strategic reports delivered monthly.
In-depth analysis of customer experience quality.
Management overviews specific to workforce, channel, people and more.
Expert perspective on industry technology, tools and workflows.
Past Reports & Webinars
Contact Center Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Insights into contact center KPIs and other performance metrics.
Contact Center Efficiency and Cost Management
Insights into contact center channel efficiency and cost management.
- Metrics organizations should measure to understand cost and efficiencies
Insights into contact center channel management, and overall performance metrics.
- The most popular channels for customer care
- The performance of various channels for CX metrics - CSAT, NPS and CES
- The effect of the pandemic on channel preferences
- Multichannel journeys and their impact on customer experience
Training & Development
Insights into delivering a customer experience that improves customer satisfaction and builds lasting, revenue-generating loyalty through creating superior experiences with every single interaction.
- The importance of measuring the performance of training processes
- Effective training programs and how they impact agent performance
- Which training methods are used for frontline staff and how they contribute towards efficacy of training programs
Insights into questions being asked today and how organizations compare to industry performance.
- Do you collect regular feedback from your employees?
- How satisfied are your employees with their current jobs?
- What are your plans for your Work-at-Home (WAH) staff?
- What are the attrition trends for contact centers?
Insights on workforce management, technologies, forecasting and metrics to measure performance.
- Use of different WFM technologies such as virtual hold technology
- Long and short-term forecasting using volume, handle time and shrinkage
- Staffing requirements, appropriate interval sizes and real-time management
- Metrics used for measuring WFM performance
Insights into quality management, the most effective listening post for gathering valuable insights.
- Quality Assurance programs at organizations – who conducts, approaches taken, tools used
- Metrics used to measure the performance of programs
- Monitoring agents and calibrating individuals performing quality assurance
Recruitment and Hiring
Insights about recruitment steps, effectiveness, and pandemic-related changes at contact centers from both the organization and the employee view.
- Effectiveness of recruitment process in accurately explaining the job
- Use of agencies for recruitment purposes and experience with these agencies
- Changes in recruitment practices due to the pandemic
- Relation of satisfaction with recruitment process with overall ESAT and employee loyalty
Insights about reasons to outsource, offshoring vs onshoring, channels, and popular outsourcing destinations.
- Answers for why organizations decide to outsource
- The most common channels and transactions when offshoring
- Popular outsourcing destinations
Insights about commonly used customer care platforms, platform satisfaction levels and artificial intelligence.
- Learn the most used technologies at contact centers
- Get insights into current technology adoption levels
- Understand the key players of technology for contact centers
Insights into customer experience for contact centers and CX organizations.
- Understand CX organizations' objectives, the challenges they face and the programs in place to deliver a seamless experience to customers.
- Gain insights into the customer view of their experiences when reaching out for support
Data gathered from over 950 CX professionals and over 4,500 customers around the world
Organizational commitment to improving CX:
93% of the respondents stated that their organization has a ‘Statement of Direction’
96% of the respondents stated that ‘Customer Experience’ is an integral part of the themes addressed by their Statement of Direction
82% of the respondents stated that their organizations developed an ‘Annual Business Plan’. ‘Performance Data’ and ‘Cost Related Data’ emerged as the top themes included in the Annual Business Plans
78% of the respondents stated their organizations use benchmarking data for setting targets for their contact centers
27% stated their organizations have a ‘Chief Customer Officer’
What matters most to consumers?
An easy process is most important when dealing with organizations to get customer care issues resolved
Organizations need to focus on "developing more self-service solutions" to help customers avoid having to contact customer service to resolve an issue
81% of respondents believe that customers would be willing to pay more for a product or a service if they are assured world-class services
The importance of customer service:
84% of respondents stated they place high importance on an organization’s customer service department in shaping their opinion of that organization
71% of customers are willing to pay a little more for a product or service if they knew they would receive world-class customer service as a result
Beyond having their issue resolved, customers consider "a quick and easy process" and "fair and honest treatment" as the most important – in contrast, organizations view “fair treatment” as a less important factor to customers
51% of customers stated they avoided acting on a customer service issue in the past 12 months – "inconvenience/ no time" and "bad previous/ hassle" being the top two reasons for avoidance
67% of customers stated that an organization has lost business because they received poor customer service.
As per customers’ views, improvement in the quality of products and services are top aspects that organizations should do to help customers avoid having to contact customer service to resolve an issue – while organizations felt that developing self-service solutions and more proactive solutions should be prioritized